Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Behind the scenes at WHEATSVILLE!




I organized this field trip to Wheatsville and we had SO much fun. Those good people at Wheatsville really bent over backwards to acommodate us, it was so sweet. They gave us samples of apple, cheese, chocolate milk, cookie, and smoothie! One of the kids in the class is dairy free/gluten free and they totally hooked him up with chocolate soy milk and no wheat no milk brownie!

Wheatsville, how can I ever repay you? I love you. You're the best.

6 comments:

Kathie Sever said...

WE LOVE WHEATSVILLE, WE LOVE GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES AND MOST OF ALL WE LOVE KAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kami said...

aww shucks, thank you thank you!

Bernadette said...

Arlo came to the studio totally psyched about his "the kind of cheese that Daddy and I can eat, cheese on a stick" I was glad I was there to get to witness it.

mama said...

those pictures are so sweet!
ricky in the deli is so so funny...he always scares my kids with his exuberance until about age 2, then they gladly exchange high fives. the littlest are still concerned.
as always, kami you're bursting with good ideas!

Flapjacks said...

i have some really nice photos from this as well. how can i share them?

Dan said...

Yay! I"m sorry that I didn't get to see you guys, but so glad that you had a great time! Come again!
Dan, Wheatsville GM